Are you meticulous, systematic and organised? Do you have a commitment to social justice and preserving the planet?
We have an opportunity for a talented person with strong administration and book-keeping skills, a good understanding of compliance and project management. We are looking for someone who will keep the organisation’s finances, systems and administration running smoothly. This job is ideal for someone who is proactive, keen to learn, likes to be busy and enjoys diversity in their work.
The Rai Matak (Green Lands) Program is an exciting program implemented in partnership with Ho Musan Ida (With One Seed) Foundation, xpand Foundation, Oxfam in Timor-Leste and local organizations. The program and position is funded by the European Union.
Application is now open for the role of:
Corporate Support Officer
- This position is based in in Dili with frequent travel to municipalities
- Fixed-Term Contract for one year, with possibility of extension
- Maximum gross salary is $1,250 /month
View Position Description here (link to PDF)
How to apply:
MAKE SURE YOUR COVER LETTER ADDRESSES THE KEY SELECTION CRITERIA.
With your application, please submit to Amy Stevenson via email firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A cover letter, addressing the key selection criteria, identifying why you’re the best person for the job, and why you want to work for HMI and on the Rai Matak program
- Your CV, detailing your work (paid and volunteer) history, education and training, and skills
No certificates, copies of qualifications or testimonials are required at this stage of applications, and these will not be included in consideration of candidate suitability.
Applications will be assessed upon receipt, and interviews may be offered to any suitable candidates before the closing date.
Applications must be submitted by Friday, 18 September 2022, 5pm Dili Time.